Our Vacation Bible School is Sunday-Friday, June 13-18, 2021 from 6:00pm - 8:30pm.
At Beulah, we will be following the CDC and State of TN COVID-19 guidelines for communities of faith. Our classrooms will be arranged per the COVID-19 guidelines for school classrooms. As we want all who attend to enjoy their time at VBS, we, also, want to make sure that all are safe and well cared for as is always a priority of all church events. The following are a few of the specifics on what to expect at Beulah's VBS this year:
1. Masks are required for all participating in VBS - children, youth, and workers.
2. Upon arrival, temperatures will be taken while still in vehicle.
3. Parents of all participating and all workers will be required to sign a BBC VBS Covid-19 release form to show BBC will not be held responsible if your child or any in your family become ill during VBS or in the weeks following VBS.
4. Nightly spray sanitizing will be done in all areas of the church including door handles, light switches, bathrooms, etc. after dismissal by Mr. Doug Ogan of Service Master in preparation for the next night of VBS.
5. Hand sanitizer will be used at the main entrance to the sanctuary, in each classroom, and on the playground.
6. Children will be socially distanced in the pews, spreading them out a safe distance from each other. Social distance will be marked on the pews with painters tape. They will be seated in a staggered pattern. We do admit this will be a challenge to keep children distanced properly for they are children and children like to be together, but this guideline will be emphasized during worship rally, dismissal and in classrooms.
7. Crafts and mission leaders will rotate to the classes rather than the classes rotating to them.
8. One class at a time will be allowed outside for recreation adhering to strict time allowance to ensure social distancing in going to and from classrooms. Children will be allowed to take their mask off outside,
9. As a parent, you will be given specific security and dismissal guidelines when you arrive with your child for VBS. At dismissal you will pick up your child at the sanctuary entrance in a socially distanced manner. Workers will be there to help you.
10. What to do if a child or worker become sick at VBS plan is in place and will be directed by our VBS nurse.
Please click the links below to download our VBS release form, COVID-19 protocol, and to register for VBS.